Terms and Conditions
Abiri Tours LLC
These terms and conditions are subject to change with or without prior notification.
Rules while on tour: When you sign up for an Abiri Tour you agree to follow all tour rules. If you do not conform to these regulations and any additional rules set by your group leader, you can risk getting dismissed from the tour at your own expense. Decisions regarding dismissal are at the discretion of your group leader and Abiri Tours LLC.
All travelers must comply with the following rules while on tour:
1. Travelers must communicate with group leader if their health will not permit them to participate in a particular activity.
2. Smoking is not allowed in enclosed spaces.
3. Any traveler wishing to deviate from the itinerary, visit a relative, depart from a different departure gate, etc. must inform Abiri Tours 115 days in advance of departure.
4. Any additional costs are at the traveler’s expense, for example, phone calls, hotel charges, etc.
5. Travelers under the age of 21 may not consume alcohol on tour. Travelers over the age of 21 may consume beer, wine or other alcoholic drinks in moderation. Regardless of local customs, travelers are expected to follow the laws of their home country. Excessive drinking by any traveler will not be tolerated and will result in dismissal from tour at the traveler's own expense.
6. Illegal activities will not be tolerated and will result in dismissal. If you are involved in any illegal activities, all costs to return home are at your expense. If the local authorities are involved, you will be subject to the laws of host country.
7. Payment for damage done to hotel rooms or to buses is your responsibility. If you notice any damage upon arrival at a hotel, you should notify the tour leader immediately.
Package includes: Tour price, non-refundable deposit, accommodations while on tour, Bus driver when applicable, meals where indicated, Sightseeing items listed on itinerary (other than those labeled ‘optional’), Transportation to all activities included on itinerary, Entrance fees to all activities listed on itinerary.
Package does not include: Passport, visa, or other travel document fees, Beverages (besides water), meals (unless specified on itinerary), Optional excursions, Travel insurance (unless added upon enrollment), Airline expenses due to cancellation, delay or rescheduling on the part of the airline, foul weather, etc. (things beyond Abiri’s control), Ground transportation to any unscheduled activities, Tips to bus driver, tour director, tour guides, waiters etc., Rooming upgrade fees (if applicable), Additional baggage fees not covered by airline ticket.
Non-refundable deposit: Each traveler must pay a non-refundable deposit of upon enrolling to complete the enrollment process. Deposit includes: Standard cancellation policy and travel warning cancellations and processing services by Abiri Tours LLC.
Enrolling on a tour: If a traveler wishes to enroll on the tour, they must do so at least 90 days prior to departure. Travelers must provide complete contact information including first, middle and last name (as stated on their passport), gender, birth date, address, valid email address, and they must coordinate payment arrangements at the time of enrollment.
Cancellation Policy: Long before the tour takes place, Abiri Tours reserves space for each traveler with various vendors, for example, hotel reservations, bus transfers, group admissions etc. As a result, the following cancellation policy is in place to cover costs for those deposits. Only the traveler or their legal guardian can submit a notice of cancellation. All payments must be received on time in order for a traveler to qualify for refunds in accordance to the following cancellation policy. The cancellation date is the date Abiri Tours LLC receives notification:
-90 days or more prior to departure - Full refund minus the non-refundable deposit, all non-refundable fees.
-60-89 days prior to departure – 50% refund minus the non-refundable deposit, all non-refundable fees, and 20% of the program price.
-59 days or less prior to departure – No refund will be issued.
Tour cancellation/modification: In the case of events outside of the reasonable control of Abiri Tours LLC, Abiri Tours LLC reserves the right to modify, delay, or cancel the tour as it sees fit. If Abiri Tours LLC must cancel a tour as the result of unforeseeable events that are beyond their control, travelers will not be considered in violation of the cancellation policy. Items considered outside of reasonable control include, but are not limited to, severe weather, acts of terror, and violence, pandemics and political/social/economic instability in host country or global events that affect our ability to successfully create a unique, quality and safe tour experience.
Payment information: Travelers have several payment options when enrolling on tour. They may utilize automatic debit, credit cards, bank-to-bank transfers, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Cash App, Venmo, pay by cash or check in manual installments, or pay in full at time of enrollment. Note: for travelers wishing to pay with credit cards, there is a 3.5% service charge for each transaction. Travelers wishing to enroll must acknowledge agreement to terms and conditions prior to enrollment, either by signature, electronic signature, checking "I agree to terms and conditions" on the electronic enrollment form, or by verbal authorization.
Automatic debit: Travelers who wish to utilize the automatic debit plan can do so by setting up an account on the tour website or by completing an enrollment application. They will need to pay their non-refundable deposit from their credit/debit card, or checking account upon enrollment. The remaining balance of your tour fee will be automatically drafted from your account each month in equal installments until 35 days prior to departure. Please note that there is a 3.5% fee for using credit/debit cards. Travelers who are not eligible for automatic debit must either enroll in a manual plan or pay in full no later than 115 prior to departure. An Account is not active until the non-refundable deposit is received. Travelers must choose a date between the 1st and the 25th of the month in which they would like their account to be automatically drafted. Due to weekends and holidays, accounts may be drafted up to three days after scheduled date. Automatic draft price is subject to change if tour items are added or removed in the excess of $20. If any item is added after final payment date, that amount is due at time of addition. If travelers wish to change from an automatic plan to a manual plan, a one-time fee of $50 will be charged to their account. If a payment is returned or declined, a non-refundable $35 fee will be charged to their account. Abiri Tours reserves the right to withdraw travelers from the plan for returns or declines in two consecutive payments. Should the final payment be returned or declined, travelers will automatically be withdrawn from the plan and subject to tour cancellation policy.
Manual payment: Travelers wishing to enroll on the manual payment plan must pay the non-refundable deposit plus the cost of travel insurance (if they choose to include it) up front upon enrollment. 30 days later, they must pay ¼ of the tour amount and an additional ¼ 90 days later. 75% of the remaining balance is due 115 days prior to departure. All remaining cost must be paid in full 60 days prior to departure. Travelers can pay by credit/debit card (note there is a 3% fee for this service), bank to bank transfer, or pay with cash or check. Payments are not automatically deducted on this plan and are the responsibility of the traveler. A late fee of $100 will be charged for any late payments and are non-refundable. A non-refundable $35 fee will be charged each time a payment is returned or declined. Travelers are responsible for making on-time payments even if an invoice is not received. All payment due dates refer to the dates by which each payment must be received by Abiri Tours LLC. Abiri Tours LLC reserves the right to cancel any traveler's reservation if any payment is past due by 30 days (or 15 days after final payment).
Pay in Full: Full payment is due at time of enrollment. The deposit is included and is not refundable.
Late Enrollments: If a traveler wishes to enroll and there are fewer than 90 days until departure, they must pay tour price in full upon enrollment. They must also pay a $200 late enrollment fee. Late enrollments will be placed on a waiting list until it can be determined that there is sufficient room on the tour to accommodate their request. If unable to accommodate the traveler on the tour, they will receive a full refund or they may make their own flight arrangements and pay for the tour portion only (if availability allows).
Passports and Visas: It is the responsibility of each individual traveler to obtain their own passport and visa documents prior to departure. Travelers who fail to secure these documents prior to departure may not take part in the tour and our standard cancellation policy will apply. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the tour ends. If a traveler is not a U.S. Citizen, it is their responsibility to ensure they meet specific entry requirements as per their home country or embassy.
Travel Insurance: Travelers can purchase optional travel insurance through 3rd party vendors. This plan will cover travelers for the official tour portions of the tour and is available upon request. Travelers opting out of purchasing travel insurance shall sign a waiver of coverage.
Optional Activities: There will be several optional excursions not listed on the itinerary that will be available to travelers while on tour. These excursions are at the travelers’ expense along with any additional transportation that might be required.
Traveler Flexibility: Abiri Tours LLC asks travelers to maintain flexibility. While we will do our best to stick to the itinerary, modifications are sometimes necessary to maintain the best possible experience. Items like alternate airports, varied length of stay and order of items on the itinerary are examples of items that might change. Abiri Tours LLC will do it’s best to substitute any missing items with an additional excursion of equal value, or, if replacement is not possible, we will provide a refund of that item at the conclusion of the tour.
Tour Length: Each tour officially begins upon take-off from the departure airport and ends when the flight lands at the return airport. If a traveler is making their own flight arrangements, the tour begins upon arrival at the first hotel of their stay and ends upon departure of the last hotel of their stay.
Lost Property: Abiri LLC is not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings including but not limited to, passports, airline tickets or similar travel documents, loss/damage to luggage and traveler's personal belongings. In a case of lost personal property, passport, tickets and other such items, the traveler is responsible for replacing the item and meeting any requirements necessary for replacement.
Terms and Provisions: The terms and provisions of these booking conditions supersede any other warranties, representations, terms, or conditions unless they are expressly stated within a booking conditions addendum or in a letter signed by an Abiri Tours LLC representative. Abiri Tours LLC cannot be held responsible for any typographical or printing errors (including prices).
Release and Agreement:
I (or parent or legal guardian if enrollee is under 18 or a minor under any other applicable law) have read, understand and agree to the following in exchange for enrollment on a Abiri Tours LLC Tour:
1. I acknowledge and understand that my tour is operated outside of the U.S. By Abiri Tours LLC. I acknowledge that a portion of my tour may be operated by outside vendors and tour companies for services such as transportation and the hire of tour guides.
2. Abiri Tours LLC does not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for my program, including, for example, hotels, arrangements for or ownership or control overseas, apartments or other lodging facilities, tour guides, airline, water vessel, bus or other transportation companies, local ground operators, visa processing services, providers or organizers of optional excursions, food service or entertainment providers, etc. I acknowledge that all such persons and entities are independent contractors and not employees of or employed by Abiri Tours LLC. As a result, Abiri Tours LLC is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such person or entity, or of any third party.
3. Without limitation, Abiri Tours LLC and its affiliates, partners, and companies acting on its behalf, each of their employees, owners and authorized representatives are not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection to, acts of God, acts of government, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal, terrorist or threatened terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, structural or other defective conditions in houses, apartments or other lodging facilities (or in any heating, plumbing, electrical or structural problem therein), mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely, dangers associated with or bites from animals, insects or pests, sanitation problems, food poisoning, epidemics or the threat thereof, disease, lack of access to or quality of medical care, difficulty in evacuation in case of a medical or other emergency, or any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any third party, or for any other case beyond the direct control of Abiri Tours LLC.
4. I agree to release Abiri Tours LLC, my tour leader, tour guides, bus driver, and anyone else involved in the tour from, and agree not to sue any above mentioned person or organizations for, any and all claims, of any nature related in any manner to my participation in an Abiri Tours LLC-sponsored tour, including but not limited to, claims for negligence, breach of contract, breach of express or implied warranties, negligence or wrongful death or any statutorily based claim. I hereby unconditionally and unequivocally waive all claims and demands for all damages, losses, costs, and expenses of any nature whatsoever (including attorneys’ fees) on account of or arising out of any and all personal injury, death, bodily injury, mental anguish, emotional distress, property or other damage that I may suffer from any cause whatsoever related in any way to my participation in any Abiri Tours LLC-sponsored tour.
5. I understand that travel in other nations is not similar to travel within the United States. Travel outside the U.S. Can involve inconvenience and risk, including, but not limited to, forces of nature, geographic and climatic conditions, different hygienic standards, infrastructure problems (including road maintenance, transportation delays and accommodation condition), civil unrest, vandalism, crime, political instability, and terrorism. Medical services or facilities may not be readily available or available at all during all or part of a program and, if available, may not be equal to standards in participant’s home country. I understand that different parts of the world present unique health, disease, and safety concerns, and I agree to review any specific risks related to my destination by visiting the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s Traveler’s Health website at www.cdc.gov/travel and the State Department’s International Travel website at www.state.gov/travel. I assume all risk of bodily injury, disease, death, emotional trauma, property damage, inconvenience and/or loss resulting from negligence or any other acts of any and all persons or entities, however caused, including, but not limited to, those risks mentioned above. It is my intention fully to assume all of the risks of travel and participation in the program and to release the above parties from any and all liabilities to the maximum extent permitted by law.
6. I further agree to release Abiri Tours LLC and affiliates from any and all decisions to cancel, modify, or delay the tour as a result of unforeseeable events that are beyond the reasonable control of Abiri Tours LLC which become necessary or advisable so as to increase the quality of the tour.
7. I agree that this release applies to and binds myself and/or my minor enrolling on tour (if applicable), along with my personal representatives, executors, heirs, and family.
8. In addition, Abiri Tours LLC shall have no responsibility for me whatsoever when I am absent from an Abiri Tours LLC-sponsored activity, or for non-supervised activities, such as visits to friends or relatives or during any other optional period or activity when not escorted by a tour guide.
9. The air carrier’s liability for loss of or damage to baggage or property, or for death or injury to person, is subject to and limited by the airlines’ contract of carriage, tariff, the Montreal Convention or Warsaw Convention and their amendments or both.
10. Abiri Tours LLC and my group leader reserves the right to refuse or cancel my registration at its sole discretion. In such event, standard cancellation policies as outlined in the Booking Conditions apply.
11. I agree to abide by Abiri Tours LLCs regulations and the directions of my group leader, tour guide, and anyone in a leadership position on my tour. Failure to do so may result in Abiri Tours LLC or my group leader terminating me from the tour immediately. I understand that to disobey such rules or directions is to waive the right to a refund of any part of my program price, and that my group leader or Abiri Tours LLC may send me home at my own expense.
12. I agree to abide by all local laws when abroad. I understand that if I abuse or disobey such laws, even unintentionally, I waive my right to a refund of any part of the program price, and my group leader or Abiri Tours LLC may send me home at my own expense. I also understand that should local authorities be involved, I will be subject to the laws of the country I am visiting.
13. If I become ill or incapacitated, Abiri Tours LLC and their employees, or my group leader may take any action they deem necessary for my safety and well-being, including notifying parents/guardians and/or securing medical treatment (at my own expense) and transporting me home. Abiri Tours LLC retains the right, in its sole discretion, to contact the traveler’s parent(s) and/or guardian with regard to health issues or any matter whatsoever that relates to the traveler’s tour. These rights transcend any and all privacy regulations that may apply. In the event of a medical emergency, Abiri Tours LLC will attempt to cause appropriate treatment to be administered, and the traveler authorizes Abiri Tours LLC to do so. Abiri Tours LLC, however, makes no warranty that it will be able to cause effective (or any) emergency treatment to be administered or to be timely administered.
14. This release and agreement and Abiri Tours LLC’s booking conditions constitute the entire agreement between Abiri Tours LLC and me with reference to the subject matter herein, including but not limited to any oral statements made to me by any agents or employees of Abiri Tours LLC,. This agreement may be amended or modified only in writing, signed by Abiri Tours LLC. The waiver by Abiri Tours LLC of any provision of this agreement shall in no way affect the remaining provisions of this agreement, and this agreement shall be interpreted as if such clause or provision were not contained herein.
15. This agreement and performance here under shall be governed in all respects, by the substantive laws of Georgia. In the event of any claim, dispute or proceeding arising out of my relationship with Abiri Tours LLC, or any claim which arises between the parties, whether or not related to this agreement, the literature for the trip or the trip itself, it shall be resolved solely in the courts of Georgia and/or the United States District Court for the state of Georgia.
LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY: For parents/guardians of traveler's under the age of 18 or a minor under and applicable law:
The tour itinerary may include certain activities that may require the group leader to sign a release on behalf of the traveler's (who are minor and cannot sign for themselves) in order to allow participation. This limited power of attorney allows the group leader to execute these documents on your behalf should the need arise. Your execution of this limited power of attorney is voluntary and if you choose not to grand this limited power of attorney your child may still participate in the tour but may not be able to participate in some tour activities. With regard to said activities:
1. I understand and agree that my child with my permission has voluntarily chosen to participate in the activities and we assume all dangers and risks associated with the activities.
2. I do hereby delegate the group leader a “limited power of attorney” and full authority to sign any documents, including but not limited to liability releases, permission slips, waivers and/or any other type of participation agreement required by the operators of any activity for participation. By signing the Abiri Tours LLC enrollment form, I understand and agree to the above.